State building code
- As of July 1, 2016, the 2015 version of the state building code is in effect with state amendments. See the building code council website for more information and inserts of the state amendments.
For rules currently under review, see our Rules Development webpage.
- Hospital Construction Standards Rules Project: 2018-2019
- May 2016: CMS adopts 2012 version of NFPA 101 and NFPA 99. See our Rules Development page for more information.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) proposes adoption of updated Life Safety Code – Fact Sheet distributed April 14, 2014
American Institute of Architects
- To view all American Institute of Architects (AIA) events, see the AIA Calendar of Events.
American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- To view all American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) events, see the ASHE calendar.
Washington Association of Building Officials
- To view all Washington Association of Building Officials (WABO) events, see the WABO Calendar of Events.
Washington Health Care Association
- Washington Health Care Association (WCHA) Annual Conference – May 19-22 in Spokane, WA
- To view more details on this event and other WHCA events, see the WHCA Calendar of Events.
Washington State Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Washington State Society for Healthcare Engineering (WSSHE) Semi-Annual Conference – April 23-25 in Chelan, WA
- To view more details on this event and other WSSHE events, see the WSSHE Calendar of Events.
Applying to CRS | Applications | Certificate of Need (CoN) | Desk Reference Manuals | Local AHJ (courtesy of WABO) | Plan Review Fee | Reviewers