Proposed rule changes
If you're interested in Construction Review Services news and updates, subscribe here.
Current Rules in Progress
- Effective July 5, 2016: The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) adopted the 2012 version of NFPA 101 and NFPA 99. This is a federal rule change that the Department is following.
- July 2015: Revised Chapter 246-320 WAC – Hospitals Licensing Regulations (construction standards only).
- June 2012: Revised Construction Review Services (review fees only) – Chapter 246-314-990 WAC
- December 2010: Revised Construction Review Services – Chapter 246-314 WAC
- August 2009: Revised Construction Review Services (definitions for adoption of ambulatory surgical facility rules only) – Chapter 246-314 WAC
- May 2009: New Ambulatory Surgery Facility Licensing Regulations – Chapter 246-330 WAC
See the Washington State Department of Health rules website for more information on adopted rules within Title 246 WAC.
Applying to CRS | Applications | Certificate of Need (CoN) | Desk Reference Manuals | Local AHJ (courtesy of WABO) | Plan Review Fee | Reviewers