You make educated choices about your health and the health of your family every day. You research which car seat has the highest safety ratings, you read food labels, and you talk to your friends and family about how to find quality child care. Your choice to immunize is no different. Making an educated choice about immunization is critical to protecting you and your family's health.
Access your family's immunization information or, if you already have an account, log in to MyIR Mobile.
Reasons To Get Immunized
- To keep you and your family healthy.
- To keep your community healthy.
- To protect loved ones from disease.
- To stop the spread of disease to the most vulnerable populations.
- Because other parents and experts agree it's the best thing you can do to keep your family healthy.
- For children (birth to six years)
- For preteens and teens (7-18 years)
- School and child care immunization - back to school information
- For college students
- For adults
- For travelers
- Immunization Frequently Asked Questions
Diseases and Vaccines
- Diseases and the vaccines that can prevent them
- Vaccine safety
- Vaccine adverse event reporting system