1. Go to the Secure Access Washington (SAW) portal and create an account. Instructions are below.
Things you need to know:
- The service code for PrEP DAP is 159392.
- SAW is secure and private.
- With a SAW account, you can easily check and renew your eligibility* and update your information.
- You can also access other Washington State services through SAW.
2. Once your SAW registration is complete and your account is linked to PrEP DAP, you can fill out the online PrEP DAP application by following instructions below:
*Clients approved for PrEP DAP must reapply yearly to continue to receive services.
How to set up a SAW account
SAW Account Instructions for PrEPDAP (PDF)
SAW Account Instructions (short video on YouTube)
1. Work with your healthcare provider to complete the application.
Application and Instructions
2. Fax your completed application with supporting documentation to 360-664-2216 or mail it to:
PO BOX 47840
Olympia WA 98504-7840
If you have questions about PrEP DAP and how to apply, please contact us at PrEPDAP@doh.wa.gov or call 360-236-3412.