The CYSHCN Program has convened the statewide CYSHCN Communication Network Meeting every quarter since the early 1990s.
- CYSHCN Coordinators from Local Health Jurisdictions (LHJs)
- State agency representatives:
- Developmental Disability Administration (DDA), Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT) and Health Care Authority (HCA).
- Apple Health (Medicaid)
- Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) such as Molina and Coordinated Care
- Training partners:
- Representatives from Neurodevelopmental Centers of Excellence (NDCs) and Maxillofacial Review Boards (MFRBs)
- Parent Peer Support organizations:
- Parent to Parent
- Fathers Network
- Open Doors for Multicultural Families Within Reach/Help Me Grow
- CYSHCN program staff from DOH
The Communication Network Meeting is an opportunity for attendees to:
- Exchange information with representatives from other programs and statewide organizations.
- Learn about statewide policies, programs, and issues essential to children with special health care needs and their families.
- Engage in problem-solving and strategic planning around shared topics of interest.
- Receive technical assistance, consultation, and training opportunities through guest speakers and special presentations.
CYSHCN Communication Network Meeting Dates and Location
Meetings are 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. with an optional networking hour from noon until 1 p.m. and are held virtually through Zoom.
|Date||Agenda (PDF)||Minutes (PDF)||Presentation (PDF)||Recordings (YouTube)|
|October 12, 2023|
|July 13, 2023|
|April 13, 2023||Agenda||Minutes||Presentation||Recording|
|January 12, 2023||Agenda||Minutes||Presentation||Recording|
|October 6, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Presentation||Recording|
|July 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Presentation|
|April 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Presentation||Recording|
|October 14, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Presentation||Recording|
|May 6, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Presentation||Recording|
|January 7, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Presentation|
|October 8, 2020||Minutes|
|April 9, 2020||Agenda|