New WIC Approved Infant Formula starting on July 1, 2023.
WIC Medical Documentation Forms
- Women (Fillable PDF) (Updated July 2023)
- Infants (Fillable PDF) (Updated July 2023)
- Children (Fillable PDF) (Updated July 2023)
- Formulas Provided by the Washington State WIC Program (PDF)
Includes images of all formulas approved by Washington WIC
- WIC Approved Formulas (PDF)
Includes list of all formulas currently approved by Washington WIC
- Changing To a New Formula with Your Infant (PDF)
Use this handout to learn how to change your infant to a new formula.
- Mixing Powder Infant Formula (PDF)
Safety instructions on how to prepare powder formula.
- Preparing Liquid Concentrate Infant Formula (PDF)
Safety instructions on how to prepare liquid concentrate formula.
- Preparing Ready-To-Feed Infant Formula (PDF)
Safety instructions on how to prepare ready-to-feed formula.
- Can Sizes, Yields and Maximum Amounts of WIC Approved Formulas Table (PDF)
Find Formulas in Local Stores
- Abbott Products
- Similac Advance
- Similac Alimentum
- Similac NeoSure
- Similac Sensitive
- Similac Soy Isomil
- Similac for Spit-Up
- Similac Total Comfort
- Mead Johnson Products
- Enfamil NeuroPro EnfaCare
- Enfamil Nutramigen w/ Enflora LGG
Getting Medical Formulas and Foods That WIC Doesn't Provide
If a client is not eligible for the WIC Program or the WIC Program cannot meet the client's formula or enteral nutrition product needs, the client may seek assistance from Medicaid if they are eligible. The following information may help in the search for assistance.
- WIC Clinic Response to Formula Requests (flow chart) (PDF)
- Process to Request Formula from Medicaid (PDF)
- WIC/Medicaid Nutrition Form (PDF)
- Medical Foods and Medical Formulas Form (PDF)
Additional Medicaid Contact Information
- Medicaid Clients and Health Professionals: Call the phone number on the reverse side of the ProviderOne Services Card: 800-562-3022
- Medicaid (Health and Recovery Services Administration) Enteral Nutrition Billing Instructions (PDF)