Examples of Hospitals Forms
This packet provides examples of what some hospitals have used when implementing the blue band initiative.
Blood Pressure Resources for Your Patients
- General blood pressure information
- Video, resources, and tools for you to help your patient self-monitor their blood pressure. (waportal.org)
- Blood Pressure (preeclampsia.org)
- How to take your blood pressure (YouTube)
- Blood Pressure Log (preeclampsia.org)
How to Help your Patients Obtain a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple Health (Medicaid) patients can get a prescription for a blood pressure monitor.
- Regional health districts can support patients obtaining a blood pressure monitor.
Additional Staff/Provider Education
- Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy Toolkit | California Maternal Quality Care Collaborative (cmqcc.org)
- Understanding Preeclampsia (YouTube) – a webinar presented by Aisha Nnoli, MD, MPH at the Pierce County Early Childhood Network and Perinatal Emotional Health Committee
If you have questions about the Blue Band Initiative, please email Rebecca.Penders@providence.org.