Motor Carrier Restroom Access Complaints

State law 70.54.500 RCW protects access to restrooms for motor carriers when delivering or picking up goods from businesses in Washington state. A motor carrier is a person who provides motor vehicle transportation for compensation. 

If you're a motor carrier and a business in Washington state denied you access to a restroom while delivering or receiving goods, please fill out the form below or call 1-833-770-7400.

Note: There is a separate process for reporting Washington port facilities that deny truckers access to restrooms and lactation spaces.

Complaint Form

Online Complaint Form about Restroom Access at Washington State Businesses - Once you Submit the form, we will have your complaint. 

Or, you can submit a PDF Fillable Complaint Form. Email the complaint form to or print and mail the form to: Complaint Response Unit, Environmental Public Health, P.O. Box 47820, Olympia, WA 98504.

Things to consider while filling out the form: Information in this form is subject to public disclosure. If you wish to remain anonymous, do not provide your contact information with your complaint. Please be aware if you do not provide contact information, we may not be able to fully investigate or proceed with enforcement action.

Once we receive and confirm your form, we will start looking into the incident. If you think of anything to add, email us at or call toll free at 1-833-770-7400.


Motor Carriers and Drayage Truckers Have the Right to Use Comfort Facilities, Flyer (PDF)