Contacts for Water Recreation

Contact your local health department, water recreation program or the state health department staff listed below. If your water recreation facility is in Clark, King, Pierce, Snohomish, or Spokane county, and you need a construction permit or have a regulatory question, contact their local health department.

Administrative Support, Rhiannon Dolinski, 360-236-3370

Program Manager, Jun Naotsuka, 360-236-3073

Program Specialist, Dave DeLong, 360-236-3817

Office Phone: 360-236-3330

Office Fax: 360-236-2261

Mail: Washington State Department of Health, PO Box 47824, Olympia, WA 98504-7824

Join Our Email List

Email Updates - Subscribe to Water Recreation Information - Updates on pool facility regulations and other water recreation emerging topics.

Learn About the Program

Water Recreation Program