Contacts for Water Recreation

Contact your local health department, water recreation program or the state health department staff listed below. If your water recreation facility is in Clark, King, Pierce, Snohomish, or Spokane county, and you need a construction permit or have a regulatory question, contact their local health department.

Program Manager, Dave DeLong, 360-236-3817

Plan Review Lead, Justin Law, 564-669-0845

Program Outreach Lead, Alyssa Payne, 564-200-3001

Program Specialist, Nichole Russell, 360-236-3309

Section Manager, Joe Graham, 360-236-3305

Office Phone: 360-236-3330

Mail: Washington State Department of Health, PO Box 47824, Olympia, WA 98504-7824

Email Updates - Subscribe to Water Recreation Information - Updates on pool facility regulations and other water recreation emerging topics.

Learn more about the Water Recreation Program