The Traumatic Brain Injury National Peer Learning Team is currently inactive but there are opportunities to continue to connect through your local research institutions and national partners. For more information on TBI or to connect with others in the field we recommend you reach out to our partners at NASHIA | National Association of State Head Injury Administrators.
You can view our final report for the TBI NPLT here.
- Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center at the University of Washington takes a multifaceted approach of collaboration, research, and education on TBI. Learn more about their current research and projects.
- The University of Michigan Concussion Center conducts multi-disciplinary research on concussions to advance patient health and support outreach and engagement to keep communities health.
- The University of Oregon Center for Brain Injury Research and Training (CBIRT) is a leader in research, training, and community engagement on Return to School and TBI awareness and prevention.
- The Brain Injury Association of America provides information and resources on living with a brain injury and connect you to your local Brain Injury Association in your state.
- Quick facts and resources for the community on prevention of traumatic brain injury and concussion prevention can be found on the CDC website.
- Safe States Alliance offers an Injury Prevention Inventory of strategies, measures, and other resources related to TBI prevention.