The COVID-19 vaccine is available to people 6 months and older.
December 9, 2022 – The Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) updated booster dose recommendations are as follows:
- Children 6 months-5 years who received the original monovalent Moderna COVID-19 vaccine are now eligible to receive an updated bivalent booster two months after completing the primary series.
- The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children 6 months-4 years will now include two monovalent Pfizer doses and one bivalent Pfizer dose.
- Children 6 months-4 years who have not yet begun the 3-dose Pfizer primary series or who have not received the third dose of their primary series will now receive the updated Pfizer series
- Children 6 months-4 years who have already completed the 3-dose Pfizer primary series will not be eligible for additional doses or boosters at this time
- Novavax monovalent COVID-19 boosters are also available for adults if they have completed primary series vaccination but have not previously received a COVID-19 booster — and if they cannot or will not receive an updated mRNA booster.
Visit Vaccine Locator to find and schedule an appointment.
Washington State COVID-19 Information
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine requirements for health care and long term care workers
- COVID-19 vaccination staffing resource request for primary care providers
- Pharmacy partnerships
- Healthcare provider resources & recommendations
You can also subscribe to the weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Partner Newsletter on GovDelivery.