Licensing information - Applications and forms, fees, licensing requirements and more
- Information for providers whose credentials have been affected by a drug conviction
- Beginning January 1, 2021, health care professionals (excluding physicians) who are offering telemedicine services to patients, are required to complete telemedicine training. Please see the Department of Health policy statement with additional information related to this requirement (PDF) for more information.
To learn more about the different training options available and access additional resources, please visit the Washington State Telehealth Collaborative Training page. To complete the free and publicly available telemedicine training, please select enroll and create a Canvas account to access the Washington State Medical Professional Telemedicine Training.
- Certified Counselors and Certified Advisers flyer (PDF)
- Counseling publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Suicide prevention training
- Suicide prevention training for health professionals