- Acute care hospitals must renew the license every three years by submitting required information to the department before November 30 of the year the license expires.
- Psychiatric hospital and chemical dependency hospitals must renew the license annually by submitting required information to the department at least 30 days before the expiration date of the current license.
- Acute care hospitals must provide the department an annual update by submitting required information to the department by November 30 of each year.
The following steps are necessary when renewing a hospital license and for acute care hospitals when submitting an annual update:
- Submit a hospital licensing application:
- Submit a current (within the past three months) disclosure statement and background check on the administrator.
- Submit the appropriate fee to the department, as applicable.