Licensing Information - Applications, fee schedule, registration requirements | Co-Occurring Disorder Specialist Enhancement
- Current Topics
- Information for providers whose credentials have been affected by a drug conviction
- Beginning January 1, 2021, health care professionals (excluding physicians) who are offering telemedicine services to patients, are required to complete telemedicine training. Please see the Department of Health policy statement with additional information related to this requirement (PDF) for more information.
To learn more about the different training options available and access additional resources, please visit the Washington State Telehealth Collaborative Training page. To complete the free and publicly available telemedicine training, please select enroll and create a Canvas account to access the Washington State Medical Professional Telemedicine Training.
- Take the Washington Health Workforce Survey.
- Suicide prevention training for health professionals
- Applicants for an agency affiliated counselor credential who apply within 30 days of employment may provide services within the agency while the department processes their application. More information is available on the Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
- You may submit your application online.
- Report on counselor credentialing (PDF)
- Counselor publications
- Counselor frequently asked questions
Counseling publications | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Suicide prevention training for health professionals