Please print out the form, complete the application and obtain the required signatures.
- Course schedules
- Documents and forms
- Training curriculum and presentations
- Disability Awareness Education for EMS Curriculum (PDF)
- Disability Awareness Education for EMS Presentation (PPT)
- EMT - Intravenous Therapy Curriculum (PDF)
- EMT - Supraglottic Airway Curriculum (PDF)
- EMT - Supraglottic Airway Curriculum Presentation (PPT)
- Washington State Infectious Disease Prevention for EMS Providers (PDF) Required for all EMT and Emergency Medical Responder courses. May be required for reciprocal certification.
- Maintenance of Peripheral Intravenous Therapy for Emergency Medical Technicians Curriculum Revised October 2019. Special skill training curriculum required for EMT providers to transport a patient with a pre-existing peripheral intravenous infusion.
- Multicultural Awareness curriculum for EMS Professionals (PDF) (required for initial training at each certification level)
- Course evaluation and instruction survey
Contact and connect
Contact us at 360-236-2800 | Contact customer service | More EMS Resources