Information for businesses, schools, local and state government agencies, public health agencies, tribes and other organizations.
- Preparing for Pandemic Influenza: A Washington State Overview (PDF).
- Overview of the Washington State Department of Health's Pandemic Influenza Plan.
- Planning Guidance for State Agencies (PDF) Pandemic Influenza: A planning guide for Washington State Agencies.
- Isolation and quarantine Guidelines and forms.
- Legal authorities in a health emergency (PDF) Including local government authorities.
- Community Strategy for Pandemic Influenza Mitigation Designed to help state, territorial, tribal and local communities plan to take actions that can reduce the spread of disease during a pandemic.
Websites with more pandemic flu information
- www.pandemicflu.gov - The federal government's official pandemic influenza site at the Department of Health and Human Services. Planning information for private and public organizations.
- U.S. Department of Education - Pandemic planning for schools
- Seattle King County Public Health - Planning information
- Your local health department - Many local health departments have additional information about pandemic flu and emergency preparedness. Find a link to yours here.