Ask your primary care provider if you need, or think you need, a TB test. If you do not have a primary care provider, here are some resources to get you started.
- Need health insurance? Check eligibility, shop for plans, and enroll in Washington Apple Health (Medicaid).
- Find a Community Health Center, by county, to see if they provide TB tests.
- Find free and low cost clinics, by county, to see if they provide TB tests.
- Check your local pharmacy. They may provide TB tests in some areas.
- Are you a member of a Tribal Nation? The Washington State Tribal Directory has contact information for Tribes in Washington State. Some may have health clinics that provide TB tests.
- Contact your county health department or district to find other local resources for TB care.