Learn about options for getting a TB test.
- We Are TB offers peer support for current TB patients and advocacy opportunities for TB survivors.
- TB Support Group - Advice, Sharing and Info about Tuberculosis (Facebook)
- TB Support - Private Community Group (Facebook)
- TB Voices Project (2014)
- TB Voices Forum (Facebook)
- CDC Basic TB Facts
- Introduction to Tuberculosis Slide Set
These slides are for people who are not familiar with TB. It provides a basic overview of TB using plain language and visual aids. This slide set is intended for a general public audience
- CDC Electronic Tools and Resources
These educational TB materials include podcasts, videos, and infographics.
- CDC TB Personal Stories Videos
These stories highlight the personal experiences of TB survivors who were diagnosed and treated for TB disease.
- CDC Think, Test, Treat TB
- CDC Products for Patients and the General Public
Print or order publications in a variety of formats, including information in Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.
Patient materials about TB and information about cultural beliefs for a variety of cultures/ethnicities.
- Minnesota Department of Health
TB fact sheets available on several different topics and multiple languages.
- TB Free California Patient Education Materials
Patient videos, waiting room posters, and handouts are available. Some are translated into Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Spanish, and Vietnamese languages.
- Massachusetts TB Infection Patient Educational Materials
Fact sheets featuring images and key messages about testing and treatment. Available in 18 languages.