The Office of Health Systems Oversight contributes to safe care for Washingtonians by providing oversight of state-licensed and federally-regulated clinical and behavioral health entities, and by ensuring they meet applicable standards. We achieve this through timely, comprehensive, consistent, and fair reviews, inspections, and investigations; providing reports that identify areas of non-compliance with existing regulations and when required, initiate enforcement action to protect the public.
Services we provide
Inspect and investigate complaints about the following facilities:
- Hospitals including acute care, critical access, psychiatric and alcohol treatment
- Behavioral health agencies
- Medical testing laboratories and blood centers
- Ambulatory surgical facilities/centers
- End-stage renal dialysis centers
- In-home services including home care, home health, hospice agencies and hospice care centers
- Residential treatment facilities
- Rural Health Clinics
- Childbirth centers
Contact and connect
Contact us | Email customer service | Phone: 360-236-4700 | Submit public disclosure request (lists and labels)
To get important information about agency affiliated counselors please select the green “Subscribe” button at the bottom of the page.