Office of Customer Service - Public Disclosure

Public Disclosure

Anyone can ask to see records produced by Health Systems Quality Assurance.

File a Public Disclosure Request

You may submit a request for public records to our office by written mail, email or fax. In addition to these options, you may verbally ask for records. Even though we accept verbal requests, we'll ask for the request to be sent in writing.

For more information on public records, see the agency's Public Records webpage.

Contact Us

Department of Health
Public Disclosure Office
PO Box 47808
Olympia, WA 98504-7808
Phone: 360-236-4836