Treatment options remain readily available for people at high risk of severe COVID-19. Talk to your doctor to see if you qualify. Please visit the COVID-19 Treatments page for more information about antiviral and other COVID treatments.
- Where can I learn more about COVID-19 treatments?
Learn more about COVID-19 treatments.
- Get vaccinated and boosted
- COVID-19 treatments are not a substitute for vaccination. Vaccination is still the best method to prevent serious illness, including hospitalization and death from COVID-19. Learn more about getting vaccinated.
- Other considerations if you are COVID-19 positive
Isolation and quarantine are key strategies to reduce the spread of COVID-19. If you test positive for COVID-19, have symptoms, or are identified as a close contact of someone who has COVID-19, you should isolate or quarantine as appropriate.
For more details on isolation and quarantine, including activities you should avoid during your isolation or quarantine period, please see DOH’s guidance What to do if you test positive for COVID-19 and What to do if you were potentially exposed to someone with COVID-19. You can also visit the CDC’s Quarantine and Isolation page.
- Need additional assistance?
For general inquiries on the telehealth initiative, other COVID-19 related guidance, or if you need food or other assistance while you isolate, please call the DOH COVID-19 hotline.