Eligibility depends on household size and income.
- WIC is a nutrition program for pregnant women, new and breastfeeding moms, and children under five.
- Dad, grandparents, and other caregivers of children under the age of five may also sign kids up for WIC.
- Foster children under age five and foster teens who are pregnant are eligible for WIC.
- If you or your family member are on Medicaid, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), or Basic Food you may be eligible for WIC too.
- Many working families and military families are eligible for WIC.
Contact your local WIC clinic to see if WIC can help your family.
- Call the Help Me Grow WA Hotline at 1-800-322-2588 for help finding a WIC clinic near you.
- Use the ParentHelp123 Resource Finder.
people in your
*If you are pregnant, include each unborn child in household size.