Licensing information - Applications and forms, fees, licensing requirements, continuing education information
Other dental professions
Dental assistant | Dentist | Denturist | Expanded function dental auxiliary | Dental anesthesia assistant
- Information for providers whose credentials have been affected by a drug conviction
- Temporary Practice Permit Policy Statement – The department of health has filed a Policy Statement (PDF) limiting the scope of practice for dental hygienists who hold a Temporary Practice Permit. The temporary practice permit was instituted under the direction of Governor Inslee, Proclamation 20-59
- Take the Washington Health Workforce Survey.
- See current rules in progress on our rules webpage.
- Suicide Prevention Training – The Department of Health has authorized suicide prevention training programs for healthcare providers. This is the result of several pieces of legislation over the past several years aimed at helping providers identify, manage and refer patients at risk for suicide.