Temporary Worker Housing Consultation

Consultation and Technical Assistance

The Temporary Worker Housing Program provides consultation and technical assistance to growers, developers, housing operators and anyone else interested in providing or improving migrant farmworker housing in Washington. We want to help you succeed.

How to Request a Consultation

Call: 360-236-3393
Email: Housing@doh.wa.gov

Primary Areas of Consultation

Construction Projects – Consultation for construction projects includes everything from the idea of a project through development and concludes with licensing. You may contact us at any stage of the construction project for assistance.

Consultation Fees – There may be a fee for on-site consultation. This fee would be charged according to WAC 246-359-990 – Fees.

Licensing Readiness – Consultation for licensing readiness refers to issues that aren't construction specific. This includes information about our program and its activities such as licensing and inspection, temporary worker housing rules and laws, water testing, facility ratios such as toilets and sinks or hypothetical scenarios.