Everything you do has an effect on others.
Everyone has both physical and emotional boundaries and these boundaries are different from person to person. Emotional boundaries have to do with people's thoughts and feelings. They aren't always visible, but they're just as important as physical boundaries. So remember, all boundaries deserve to be respected!
Think before you act.
Want to dive a little deeper? Check out the resource links at the bottom of the page to learn more about healthy relationships. The hotline number is also available in case you or a friend ever feels unsafe or in need of more urgent support.
Get help now:
- Crisis text line: Text HEAL to 741741
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: Text or Call 1-866-331-9474
- That's Not Cool - Healthy relationship advice
- Love is Respect – Empowering young people to prevent and end abusive relationships
If you're here to support the young people in your life, check out the helpful resources below.
- Friends & Family Guide
- Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Click the link under each poster to download the size poster you would like.