WATrac is Washington's web-based healthcare resource tracking and alert system for statewide collaboration on a daily basis and during emergency responses.
WATrac allows healthcare and public health partners to:
- View real-time data related to the status of healthcare in Washington
- Post and share documents internally and externally
- Conduct on-line chat 24/7; inviting WATrac users from all healthcare sectors and in all parts of the state
- Send emergency alert notifications via email, text message, or pager
- Use standard and ad hoc reporting to turn data into actionable information
WATrac is hosted and managed by the Washington State Department of Health.
Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Overview of WATrac Features (PDF)