Immunization has proven to be the most effective way to control the spread of diseases that can be prevented, which are at record low levels. The Office of Immunization and Child Profile continues to work for a safer and healthier Washington. The office works to:
- Prevent vaccine-preventable diseases in children, adolescents, and adults.
- Promote healthy families and increase use of preventive health care for children and adolescents.
- Provide vaccines at no cost to providers for all children under age 19.
- Pertussis in Washington
- For Children
- Vax Northwest
- Economic Order Quantity
For Healthcare Providers
- Flu Information for Public Health and Healthcare
- HPV Information for Public Health and Healthcare Providers
- Immunization Training
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program
- Pertussis Materials for Healthcare Providers
- School and Child Care Exemptions