WATrac is Washington's web-based healthcare resource tracking and alert system for statewide collaboration on a daily basis and during emergency responses.
WATrac allows healthcare and public health partners to:
- View real-time data related to the status of healthcare in Washington
- Post and share documents internally and externally
- Conduct on-line chat 24/7; inviting WATrac users from all healthcare sectors and in all parts of the state
- Send emergency alert notifications via email, text message, or pager
- Use standard and ad hoc reporting to turn data into actionable information
WATrac is hosted and managed by the Washington State Department of Health.