The Department of Health is dedicated to protecting access for patients with qualifying conditions and ensuring products are safe, quality tested and accurately labeled. The scope of the program is focused on three areas:
- Administration of the medical cannabis authorization database.
- Licensing and regulation of the medical cannabis consultant certificate.
- Standards for products that may be beneficial for medical use.
Patients/Consumers Healthcare Practitioners Consultants
Data | Laws and Rules | Print Materials | Qualifying Conditions | Retailers | Updates
- Liquor and Cannabis Board – Licensing and regulation of all cannabis production, processing and sales
- Department of Agriculture – Pesticides, fertilizers, cannabis-infused edibles processors, industrial hemp
- Department of Revenue – Taxes, recordkeeping practices
- Department of Health – Medical cannabis program and cannabis prevention and education program
Contact and Connect
Email | Phone: 360-236-4819
Subscribe: GovDelivery - Search for Health Systems Quality Assurance > Health Professions > Medical Cannabis Program