Outreach Campaign Resources
The Washington State Department of Health welcomes you to WashYourHandsingTon! Where everyone washes their hands, covers their coughs and gets the flu vaccine! Get vaccinated. Stop the flu.
This campaign was paid for with federal funds sent to Washington State specifically for flu prevention work.
Questions about the flu? Find out where to get a flu shot and more.
- Radio ad - MP3 format (60 seconds)
- Radio ad - soulful version - Windows Media format (60 seconds)
- Radio ad - soulful version - MP3 format for download (60 seconds)
- Transcripts for radio ads
For the Web
If you have questions, or to order any of these items, e-mail DOH.Information@doh.wa.gov
Full color postcard, poster or sticker printed on glossy stock or paper.
- Postcard (PDF): 6” x 4.25”
- Poster (PDF): Small Version 1 (English): 11” x 6.75”
- Mirror cling (PDF): 6” x 4.5”
- Sticker (PDF): 6” x 4.5”
The following files are available for download only:
- Poster - Version 2 (PDF) (English): 17” x 11”
- Poster - Version 1 (PDF)(Spanish): 17” x 11”
- Poster - Version 2 (PDF)(Spanish): 17” x 11”
- Transit (bus) ad (PDF): 144" x 30"
- Billboard (PDF): 60 x 30 feet
For Movie Theaters
Other flu-fighting resources
- Flu information page (Washington State Department of Health)