In the Executive Office of Innovation and Technology, we see the potential of technology, new and better ideas, data, and the science of information.
Our mission is to ignite curiosity in staff and fuel a passion for discovery, experimentation, and critical thinking.
We do this by:
- Modernizing data and systems to bring the technology of public health up-to-date and beyond.
- Creating solutions that help protect and improve the health of all people.
- Making health information accessible and secure.
Our office serves the Washington State Department of Health and the public health system across these areas of expertise:
- Center for Data Modernization and Informatics
- Center for Enterprise Architecture
- Center for Information Security
- Center for Innovative Solutions and Program Excellence
- Center for Strategic Delivery and Customer Experience
- Center for Technology Operations