Healthcare professionals can view or download (PDF) newborn screening results for infants at their facility anytime through an online web portal called Secure Remote Viewer (SRV).
Getting Started Guide for Secure Remote Viewer (SRV)
SRV Getting Started Guide (PDF)
This guide provides detailed instructions on how to:
- register for Secure Access Washington (SAW) and for the Newborn Screening Secure Remote Viewer (SRV) application
- go through security authentication
- log into the SRV application.
Healthcare professionals need to complete two steps:
Step 1: Create a Secure Access Washington (SAW) account
Go to https://secureaccess.wa.gov/ and follow the instructions to create an account. It will ask you questions to verify your identity. If you already have a SAW account, skip to step 2.
Step 2: Create a Newborn Screening Secure Remote Viewer (SRV) account
- In your SAW account, select 'add a new service' , then 'I would like to browse a list of services', then select 'Department of Health'.
- Select 'Apply' for the application called 'Newborn Screening Secure Remote Viewer.'
- Complete the security authentication to verify your identity.
- Fill out the registration form for the SRV application.
- You will receive an email when your account is approved.