- Behavioral health agency
- Tribal BHA attestation for substance use disorder services, mental health services, and licensure
Tribal BHAs applying for licensure and certification may attest that its agency meets the state minimum standards. The department doesn't assert regulatory jurisdiction over a BHA license issued under a tribal attestation. Once the department accepts the tribal attestation, a behavioral health agency license will be issued to the undersigned tribe and include the tribe on the current list of licensed behavioral health agencies (PDF).
- Washington State Department of Health Tribal Attestation for Behavioral Health Agencies: For Substance Use Disorder Services, Mental Health Services, and Licensure (PDF)
- Tribal Application for Behavioral Health Agency License (PDF)
- Tribal Attestation administrative processing fee (PDF)
- Tribal BHA Attestation FAQ (PDF)
Mail completed tribal attestation form, tribal application for BHA license, and administrative processing fee of $261 to:
Department of Health
P.O. Box 1099
Olympia, WA 98507-1099
For questions about tribal attestation, call 360-236-4700.
- Opioid treatment program
- Additional documents
- Policies and procedures – All applications for initial licensure and certification or adding certifications and services must include the submission of policies and procedures for review and approval. An agency's policies and procedures must address the requirements in WAC 246-341, and describe how the WAC requirements are implemented at your agency.
- WAC 246-341 Policy and Procedure Review Tool (PDF) – this tool is designed as a guide for developing policies and procedures.