Access your Family's Immunization Information

There are a few ways you can access your family's immunization information:

  • Option 1: Sign up for MyIR Mobile at to view and print your family's immunization information, including COVID vaccination.
  • Option 2: Request a complete immunization record from your health care provider, clinic, or local pharmacy
  • Option 3: Request a complete immunization record from your child's school
  • Option 4: Request a complete immunization record from the Department of Health

Access Your Family's Immunization Information Flyer (PDF)

Tips for locating old immunization records (PDF)

Option 1: Sign up for

Sign up for MyIR Mobile by going to and follow the registration instructions. Your registration information will be used to match your records with the state immunization registry. You will be sent a verification code on your phone to finalize the process. Once registration is complete, you'll be able to view your immunization records, Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) and access your COVID-19 vaccination certificate.

Option 2: Request a Complete Immunization Record from Your Health Care Provider, Clinic or Your Local Pharmacy

Most health care providers in Washington use the Washington State Immunization System. Ask your doctor or other primary care person if they can give you a complete immunization record for your child. They can print it from the Immunization Information System or provide records from their medical record system.

Certain pharmacies and clinics can also help you obtain your immunization records. Need help finding your local pharmacy? Click here to find a pharmacy near you.

Option 3: Request a Complete Immunization Record from Your Child's School

All public schools and some private schools in Washington have access to the Washington State Immunization Information System. Depending on staffing, schools may be able to print out immunization records for students if requested ahead of time.

Option 4: Request a Complete Immunization Record from the Department of Health

If you can't get a complete immunization record from your provider and you don't want to sign up for MyIR, contact the Office of Immunization at 360-236-3595 or 1-866-397-0337. The Department of Health uses the Washington State Immunization Information System, but it does not have complete immunization records for all people. When you call, you'll be asked to provide identifying information, such as name, date of birth, and address. At that time, we will tell you if a record exists in the system, but no other information will be released over the phone. This is to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information.

Fill out an Authorization to Release Immunization Records (PDF) or an Autorización para entregar documentos de vacunaciones (PDF). Mail, fax, or e-mail the form to:

Washington State Immunization Information System (WAIIS)
PO Box 47843
Olympia, WA 98504-7843
Fax: 360-236-3590

Once we receive the signed form, we will mail, fax, or securely e-mail the immunization record to you within five business days. If you have any questions, please contact us at 360-236-3595 or 1-866-397-0337 or by e-mail at