This page provides links to resources for public health threats affecting drinking water.
- Customer Assistance Program webpage
Emergency Planning and Staffing
- The EPA released its Drinking Water Action Plan. This plan is the current EPA administration's national “call to action” urging utilities, primacy agencies and other stakeholders to work together to reinvigorate the nation's safe drinking water programs.
- Lead in Drinking Water—Learn how to reduce lead exposure in drinking water.
- Lead in School Drinking Water—Answers to common questions about lead in school drinking water.
- Emergency loan program—provides financial assistance to eligible communities that are experiencing the loss of critical drinking water services or facilities due to an emergency.
- Health Alerts—a list of active drinking water alerts.