We're here to support you as you use the Cascades System.
Cascades Support Line
Call Cascades Support when you need help with:
Choose option 3, then option 2
Monday–Friday 8am–5pm (through lunch)
Voicemail available after-hours
IT Service Desk
Call the WIC IT Service Desk when you need help with:
- Network logon
- WIC computer equipment.
- Internet connections.
Monday–Friday 7 am–5 pm (through lunch)
Email: WIC.email@example.com (non-urgent technical issues)
WIC Foods Support
When participants think a food should be approved and they can't buy it they can do one of the following:
Please include the following information:
- Store name and location.
- Food item name.
- Package or container size.
- UPC code (12 digit number listed under the food item barcode).
WIC Card Line
Call the WIC Card Line at 1-844-359-3104 to:
- Set or change the Personal Identification Number (PIN) for a WIC card.
- Report a lost, stolen, or damaged WIC card.
- Unlock the card if the PIN was entered incorrectly four times in a row.
- Check what WIC foods are available.
Cascades Solutions provide answers to frequently asked questions of the Cascades Support team. We'll add more documents to this section, as we identify more solutions.
Cascades Steps are tools to help staff complete important tasks in the Cascades system. If you have policy questions about these tasks, please check the Policy and Procedure page or contact Cascades Support at the state WIC Office.
You can also use these Cascades Tips to help clarify processes in your day-to-day Cascades work and when we discover new, helpful information.
Getting Support & Cascades Troubleshooting
Certification & Subsequent Certification
Breastfeeding & Peer Counseling
Prescribe Food & Issue Benefits
- Cascades Steps: Clear Delayed Signatures to Provide the Cash Value Benefit (CVB) to Participants (PDF)
- Issuing Foods in the First Month of Life for Partially Breastfeeding Infant and Breastfeeding Participant (PDF)