Newborn Screening Card Ordering System
Use the Newborn Screening Card Ordering System to complete your next order. Please use Chrome or Edge for your browser.
- viewing order details
- real-time status updates
- tracking information
- confirmation emails (Chrome and Edge compatible only).
Order your materials, including:
- newborn screening collection kits (with or without the pink hearing insert)
- blue hearing re-screen cards
- educational pamphlets and extra envelopes.
If you are a new facility or have questions, please contact our program.
Use the NBS Card Ordering System Tutorial (PDF) for assistance.
What is included?
- One specimen collection card (optional pink hearing insert)
- One return envelope addressed to the Newborn Screening Laboratory
- One Newborn Screening educational pamphlet in English. Other languages available here.
Individual hearing re-screen cards (blue) are also available upon request.
What do collection cards look like?
|Newborn Screening Collection Kits|
|Kits with Pink Hearing Insert|
|Blue Hearing Re-screen Card|
How do I fill out the cards?
- Guide to filling out the demographic information on the newborn screening specimen collection cards: How to Fill Out Newborn Screening Specimen Collection Cards (PDF)
- Guides to filling out Hearing Cards available on the Early Hearing-loss Detection, Diagnosis and Intervention webpage