- Annas Bay Shellfish Protection District
- Burley Lagoon, Filucy Bay, Rocky Bay Shellfish Protection District
- Henderson, Nisqually Shellfish Protection District
- Jefferson County Clean Water District
- Kitsap County Surface Water Management
- Oakland Bay Clean Water District
- Sequim Bay, Dungeness Watershed Clean Water District
- Skagit County Clean Water Program / Clean Samish Initiative / Pollution Identification and Correction Program
- South Holmes Harbor Shellfish Protection District
- Stillaguamish Clean Water District
- Whatcom County Shellfish Protection Districts
This Shellfish Protection District site was created to help those who are forming a district gather knowledge and ideas on how to develop and implement a Shellfish Protection District program. This site serves as a clearinghouse for documents that define existing Shellfish Protection District pollution identification and correction programs and methods, and highlights locally-driven efforts that have been used to develop districts and programs.
Shellfish Protection Districts sometimes are have other titles such as Clean Water District (CWD), Surface Water Management (SWM), and others. All these titles are synonymous with Shellfish Protection District. District topics include funding sources, pollution control strategies, education and outreach, enforcement, and tools for correcting pollution sources.