Regulation Information and Assistance
All Group A community water systems must provide their customers with a report each year about the quality of water they serve. Group A water systems serve 15 or more connections or 25 or more people.
This regulation does not apply to transient non community (TNC), non transient non community (NTNC) or Group B water systems. The Consumer Confidence Report must be delivered to water system customers and the State Department of Health before July 1 of each year. For information about creating and distributing the report, please take a look at the following topics.
- CCR Electronic Delivery Options and Considerations 331-470 (PDF)
- CCR Fact Sheet 331-209 (PDF)
- Final State Regulation (Word)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Preparing User-Friendly Consumer Confidence Reports 331-296 (PDF)
- Report Writing Assistance page (examples, computer templates, contacts)
- Preparing your Drinking Water Consumer Confidence Report (EPA website - utility guidance document)
- Arsenic and CCR Requirements
- Translations to describe what the CCR is for your non-English speaking customers
- Checklist for CCR Compliance page
Certification Form (required to be sent to the state with each water system's report).
- Form for July 1, 2021, due date 331-203 (PDF) includes print and electronic delivery.
- Form for July 1, 2022, due date 331-203 (PDF). Includes print and electronic delivery.
CCR workshops are available from our training partners. Please check our training website for more information.
For questions about the Consumer Confidence Report regulation, contact your Drinking Water Regional Office: